Synchronoss Celebrates Key Milestones on One Year Anniversary of IPO with NASDAQ Bell Ringing and Media Day on July 19th, 2007
Launch of ConvergenceNow(TM) Platform Has Enabled New and Existing Clients Keep Pace with Growing Demand for Converged Services, Such as
Triple and Quadruple Plays
BRIDGEWATER, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 18, 2007--Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the premier provider of on-demand transaction management software to Tier One communications service providers (CSPs), today announced it will celebrate the first anniversary of its IPO with, CEO and President, Steve Waldis ringing the NASDAQ Bell on July 19th, 2007. In the year since going public, Synchronoss has experienced significant growth by driving new customer wins and improving the activation customer experience with the launch of its new ConvergenceNow(TM) software platform.
"Synchronoss has set out to be the leader in the orchestration of converged communications services," noted Steve Waldis, CEO Synchronoss Technologies. "Our strong growth over the past 12 months is evidence of Synchronoss' leadership position and expertise within the telecom, cable, broadband and wireless industries. In addition this growth demonstrates that optimizing the customer experience for order management activation and provisioning are key factors in the success of convergence."
"The key to success in the convergence of communication services lies in the ability to bridge disparate elements together across video, wireless, and high speed access networks while offering a superior customer experience," said Mark Winther, Group Vice President & General Manager, Worldwide Telecommunications at IDC. "A company who can successfully execute this, will lead the market."
After a successful initial public offering in June 2006, Synchronoss has achieved the following milestones:
- Over the past five years, achieved revenue growth of 72% compounded annually
- Launched ConvergenceNow(TM), a software platform that optimizes the activation customer experience for complex service bundles including voice, video, wireless, high speed Internet access and content.
- Selected by Time Warner Cable, for the roll-out of its converged offering including Wireless (Pivot) and VoIP products
- Surpassed $10 Billion in Customer Lifetime Revenue for its Wireless, Cable, VoIP, and Wireline clients.
- Hosted The Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) Forum for leading communication service providers (CSPs) and industry thought leaders representing Accel Partners, Advanced Newhouse, CBS- Market Watch, Covad, Cox Communications, Earthlink, IDC, Level3, Pac-West, Qwest, Sprint, Telephia, Time Warner Cable, and Vonage.
In celebration of Synchronoss' first anniversary as a public company, Synchronoss CEO and President, Steve Waldis will be ringing the NASDAQ closing bell on July 19th 2007. Furthermore a special media/industry analyst event will take place at NASDAQ studios on that same day beginning at 11:30 am and will include:
- Lunch with Media, Industry Analysts, VIP Customers
- Chairman's Keynote
- Customer Round Table - featuring customers such as Cablevision, Comcast, Level 3, and Time Warner Cable
- Q&A and one-on-one interviews with Executive Management
For more information, please visit this website http://www.synchronoss.com/IPO_anniversary.htm.
About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
Synchronoss Technologies (Nasdaq: SNCR) is the premier provider of on-demand transaction management software to Tier One communications service providers (CSPs). Synchronoss enables CSPs to drive growth in new and existing markets while delivering an improved customer experience at lower costs. The company's flagship ActivationNow(R) and now ConvergenceNow(TM) software platform automates, synchronizes and simplifies electronic service creation and management of advanced wireline, wireless and IP services across existing networks. Tier One Synchronoss clients include AT&T, Cablevision Systems Corporation, Cingular Wireless, Comcast, Level 3 Communications, Time Warner Cable, Verizon Business Solutions, and Vonage. For more information, please visit www.synchronoss.com.
The Synchronoss logo, Synchronoss, and ConvergenceNow are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.
Stacie Hiras, 908-547-1260
Tim Dolan, 617-956-6727
SOURCE: Synchronoss Technologies, Inc.