Synchronoss to Showcase Product Diversity at Mobile World Congress
In addition, the company will launch a new series of services designed to allow service providers to drive revenue. Interactive, hands-on, demonstrations of these will be available in its stand at MWC in Hall 5, Stand 5A21.
Research with Ovum
Mobility Maturity Model for enterprises
The company will also launch its Mobility Maturity Model for enterprises at the show. In an industry first,
Building positive engagements with the Connected Consumer panel discussion:
In addition, Synchronoss Founder and Executive Chairman
A new series of services:
For enterprise customers, Synchronoss Enterprise Business Unit will showcase solutions that highlight its Secure Mobility Platform, which helps enterprises increase productivity with uncompromised security and a frictionless user experience, as well as its Universal ID product, a cloud-based solution that delivers an unparalleled layer of security while simplifying the user experience.
The combination of recently acquired Intralinks’ content collaboration capabilities with the Synchronoss Secure Mobility Platform creates a single combined approach to support enterprises’ evolution of their business workflows:
Synchronoss Enterprise Demo Showcase:
- Secure Mobility Platform - Combines collaboration, identity and mobility in an integrated workflow solution that enables easy, secure, two-way collaboration
- Universal ID - Cloud based digital identity management solution delivering unparalleled security with a simplified user experience
- Synchronoss Bluetooth Proximity-based login –Proximity-based login in dynamic processes and workflows where security is critical
Synchronoss Demo Showcase:
- Synchronoss Augmented Reality Experience will feature a 3D representation of how data drives value through various solutions including advanced messaging, chatbots and cloud.
- Synchronoss Personal Cloud features new functionality, including tagging content and files according to location, facial and object recognition; video curation allowing users to edit and personalize video collages of photos and then share them via social media, text or email; and flashbacks that present users with videos and photos taken on the same day in previous years.
- Synchronoss VR experience lets users experience photos stored in their cloud account in a layered 360-degree experience via a VR headset.
- Synchronoss Cloud Brokerage enables operators, service providers and resellers to enter new markets and offer integrated products while giving service providers the means for continuous, high margin monetization without disrupting their existing IT, Ops and Marketplace activities.
Investors and Media:
Daniel Ives, +1 908-524-1047